Google Earth is an application which contains a virtual globe, map and geographic information and it was originally named EarthViewer 3D. To map the Earth it uses the super imposition of images obtained from satellite images, aerial photos and GIS 3D globe. Features include:
- Navigation controls - Look around, move and zoom into any location
- Sun and shadows - View animated shadows as they move across the landscape
- 3D buildings - View hundreds of photo-realistic new buildings in many of the world's cities
- Imagery date information
- Support for new language versions
- Flash videos in placemark balloons
- Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Save and share your searches and favorites
Google Earth is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-07. The program can be installed on WinMobile, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther, Win2000, WinServer.
Google Earth (version 7.1.2) has a file size of 584.06 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5505 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.